Things to do in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. While I pondered whether the article should be written on the blog, I think many tourists or locals frantically looking for ideas of what to do in Kota Kinabalu. I was the original population in Sabah and I know more where is the place you should visit when you are in this city.
In my view, things to do in this city is to visit places of interest. Kota Kinabalu City has many interesting places that you should visit if you examine in detail the places of interest in this area, if you have enough time, you need a few days to stay in the city to visit all the places I mentioned in this article.
Tips when in Kota Kinabalu
If you have a driver's license, my suggestion, you might be able to rent a car rental service provided by the car in the city, even so, if you want to use a taxi service, you can talk to taxi drivers who were in the city about rental rates for a few days.
|Kota Kinabalu Map|
Kota Kinabalu is a safe city, even so, if you are a tourist, be wary of strangers and offer several services, for example, offers such services as tourist guides. These people just want to cheat on you or have bad intentions.
If you are in this city at this time or you intend to arrive in the city, here is my list of places you should visit these places or you make as a place to fill your leisure time on weekends.
Attractions in Kota Kinabalu
- Visit the Sabah Golf & Country Club
- Visit the Sutera Harbour Golf & Country Club
- Traditional Healing parks Ka'Andaman
- Visit Weekly market in Jalan Gaya
- Visit the market Penampang
- Dinner at the Waterfront Sabah
- Visit the One Borneo shopping complex
- Leisure or relax at the beach Sepanggar
- Coconut drink at Tanjung Aru Beach
- Visit the Masjid Negeri Sabah in Likas
- Stay Karambunai Resort
- Stay Sutera Harbour Resort
- Visited Padang Medea Kota Kinabalu
- Visit the Atkinson Clock Tower
- Visit the Museum of Islamic Civilization
- Visit the remains of the Big House Kinarut
- Visit the War Memorial in Petagas
- Visit the Tun Mustapha Gallery
- Culture Village Monsopiad
- Visit North Borneo Railway / North Borneo Railway
- Visit the Garden Orchid de Villa
- Visit Sabah Handicraft Market / Philippine market - (calls by the local people)
- Visits to Cap Kuda Coffee Factory
- Visit the observation platform in Signal Hill
- Visiting Kota Kinabalu Wetlands Center
- Dinner at the restaurant fishermen Tun Fuad Stephen
- Shopping Center at Center Point
- Night market in Kampung Air
- UMS marine museum
- Visit the zoo in Lokawi
- The night market in Dongonggon, Penampang
- Visit Menara Tun Mustapha in Likes area
- Visit the Sabah State Museum
The above list is a must-visit for all places visited near the city of Kota Kinabalu. I hope, when you visit this city, come to places I mentioned this because it will give you an experience that is interesting and the most beautiful memories of your life.